Search & Reserve
South Tyrol is Italy's northernmost province. As one of the most important connections between north and south, it can easily be reached by all forms of transport.
1. Leave the A22 motorway at the Bolzano/Bozen South exit and take the Meran-Bozen expressway (MEBO). Follow this road for 28.5 km towards Meran
2. Take the Sinich/Meran South exit and turn right.
3. After approx. 100 m turn left and follow state highway 38 to the junction with minor road 8, which leads to Dorf Tirol.
4. Bear right and follow minor road 8 for approx. 2 km.
5. Then turn left and follow Schennastrasse downhill to Brunnenplatz. Here first turn left and then right and follow Cavourstrasse to the next crossroads. At the crossroads turn right into Georgenstrasse, which will take you directly to state highway 44.
6. Follow state highway 44 for approx. 2 km to the junction for Dorf Tirol, where you turn left.
7. This road will take you directly to Dorf Tirol.
The train: a safe and comfortable means of transport for your journey to South Tyrol. You can find information on timetables on the websites of the relevant rail companies.